Patient EducationFUNCTIONAL MEDICINE OF IDAHO
Functional • Integrative • Family Medicine
Current Patients: Insurance Coverage available (please inquire based on your insurance carrier) Non Patients: $599 ($579 w/a friend) $85 registration will be applied to program resources
ReNew Intensive Group Visit
Designed as a “whole systems reboot” to set you up for a renewed path to wellness. This program promotes health and healing by removing common food triggers that contribute to metabolic dysfunction AND provides essential nutrients for health and vitality. The ReNew Food Plan reduces the intake of all sweeteners and processed foods, decreases inflammation and improves the body’s ability ability to eliminate harmful substances. ReNew emphasizes clean eating and avoiding foods that impair the body’s ability to function properly.
PERSONALIZED. COACHING. CLINICAL NUTRITION. HEALTH COACHING.
ANTHROPOMETRICS. BIOMARKERS . ONE-on-ONE SESSIONS.
Join us in early January 2019 for a 5 week WHOLE SYSTEMS REBOOT! The ReNew Intensive is suitable for anyone post holiday season as a way to “reboot” and lay the foundation for a healthy year and life to come. Additionally, this Intensive will address autoimmune, gastrointestinal, neurological and other chronic health conditions.
The five (5) week comprehensive Renew Intensive will support you by: decreasing inflammation, identifying food sensitivities, eliminating addictive foods, and enhancing your body’s natural detoxification pathways.
1:1 kick-off visit blood pressure, BMI, weight, waist:hip, goal setting, initial medical symptom questionnaire, overview of what to expect for ReNew Intensive
Group visit (detailed review of ReNew protocol, individual tailoring options, comprehensive program review, implementation, additional resources)
1:1 weekly nutritional consults/health coaching for three (3) weeks (accountability, correction/adaptability, coaching)
final group visit includes reintroduction, setting up success for transition, +/-, medical symptom questionnaire hand out, group debrief
final 1:1 visit blood pressure, BMI, weight, waist:hip, review medical symptom questionnaire, comprehensive clinical data review and next steps if necessary
Customized FMI Binder including resources to support ReNew intensive and other lifestyle modifications to enhance overall health and wellbeing
Health & Wellness Videos
What is Functional Medicine?
Do You Really Need Supplements?
Health & Wellness Books
- Still Here: Embracing Aging, Changing, & Dying – Ram Dass
- Natural Health, Natural Medicine – Andrew Weil, MD
- Healthy Aging – Andrew Weil, MD
- Metabolic Approach To Cancer – Nasha Winters, MD and Jess Higgins Kelley
- The Toxin solution – Joseph Pizzorno
- Detoxify or Die – Sherry Rogers, MD
- Natural Women, Natural Menopause – Marcun Laux, ND & Christine Conrad
- Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom – Christiane Northrup, MD
- The Hormone Boost – Natasha Turner
- Grain Brain – Dr. Perlmutter
- The Paleo Diet- Loren Cordain
- The China Study – T. Colin Campbell PhD and Thomas Campbell II
- Eat Fat, Get Thin – Mark Hyman
- Food- What the Heck Should I Eat? – Mark Hyman
- Grain Brain – David Perlmutter
- The Food Medic – Hazel Wallace
- The Bulletproof Diet – Dave Asprey
- The Inside Tract – Gerard Mullin
- The Microbiome Solution – Robynne Chutkan
- Eat Dirt – Josh Axe
- The Vaccine Friendly Plan – Paul Thomas, MD and Jennifer Margulis, PHD
- The Vaccine Book – Robert Sears, MD
- The Whole Brain Child – Daniel J Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson
- No Drama Discipline – Daniel J Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson
- When the Body Says No – Gabor Mate
- Adrenal Fatigue- the 21st Century Stress Syndrome – James Wilson and Jonathan V Wright
- Mood Cure – Julie Ross
- Super Brain – Deepak Chopra and Rudolph E Tanzi
- Mind Gut Connection – Emeran Mayer
- Brain Maker – David Perlmutter
- Dirty Genes – Ben Lynch
- The Root Cause – Isabella Wentz
- Hashimoto’s Protocol – Isabella Wentz