Designed as a “whole systems reboot” to set you up for a renewed path to wellness. This program promotes health and healing by removing common food triggers that contribute to metabolic dysfunction AND provides essential nutrients for health and vitality. The ReNew Food Plan reduces the intake of all sweeteners and processed foods, decreases inflammation and improves the body’s ability ability to eliminate harmful substances. ReNew emphasizes clean eating and avoiding foods that impair the body’s ability to function properly.
- PERSONALIZED COACHING.
- CLINICAL NUTRITION.
- HEALTH COACHING.
- BIOMARKERS .
- ONE-on-ONE SESSIONS.
Join us in early January 2019 for a 5 week WHOLE SYSTEMS REBOOT! The ReNew Intensive is suitable for anyone post holiday season as a way to “reboot” and lay the foundation for a healthy year and life to come. Additionally, this Intensive will address autoimmune, gastrointestinal, neurological and other chronic health conditions.
The five (5) week comprehensive Renew Intensive will support you by: decreasing inflammation, identifying food sensitivities, eliminating addictive foods, and enhancing your body’s natural detoxification pathways.
- 1:1 kick-off visit blood pressure, BMI, weight, waist:hip, goal setting, initial medical symptom questionnaire, overview of what to expect for ReNew Intensive.
- Group visit (detailed review of ReNew protocol, individual tailoring options, comprehensive program review, implementation, additional resources).
- 1:1 weekly nutritional consults/health coaching for three (3) weeks (accountability, correction/adaptability, coaching).
- Final group visit includes reintroduction, setting up success for transition, +/-, medical symptom questionnaire hand out, group debrief.
- Final 1:1 visit blood pressure, BMI, weight, waist: hip, review medical symptom questionnaire, comprehensive clinical data review and next steps if necessary.
Insurance coverage available for in-network patients.