Join us at the Functional Medicine of Idaho Meridian Wellness Center for a 6-week program designed to reduce inflammation in your body, reset your natural metabolic function, and restore your health and wellness. This program is a nutritional protocol for those who have autoimmune, gastrointestinal, neurological, or other chronic health conditions.
This Program Will Benefit:
- Anyone wanting a health reboot, jumpstart, or reset; looking to break unhealthy habits, make lifestyle or nutritional modifications to optimize health
- Anyone looking to make connections and build lifestyle changes within a supportive group
- Chronic inflammatory conditions
- Autoimmune diseases
- Stabilize blood sugar and insulin levels
- Chronic conditions including: pain, fatigue, gastrointestinal and neurological conditions
- Optimal nutritional support for processing and eliminating toxins
- Identify food allergies, sensitivities, intolerances, and triggers
- Reduced exposure to environmental toxins and inflammatory foods
- Resetting compromised metabolism
- Improve and rebalance your gut microbiome
- Restore your body’s natural detoxification functions
- Enhanced life satisfaction
- Increased personal belief and confidence in the ability to make lifestyle changes that impact health for the better
The Food Plan:
A step up from our Elimination protocol, ReNew + Reset 2022 removes inflammatory foods to support metabolic detoxification and improved immune function. You’ll learn how to eliminate cravings and dependence on processed foods and sugars – and more importantly how to replace them with tasty nutrient dense alternatives.
The Program Includes:
All 6 program appointments (Kick-Off, 2 Shared Medical Visits, 2 Group Visits, and a Cooking Demo)
Reconnect + Review Group Visit
Week 4 Dinner
The ReNew + Reset 2022 Program will start on April 4th, and will meet 6 times over 6 weeks. ALL appointments are in-person at the Meridian Wellness Center. There will not be a virtual option.
$299 Program Fee
Price includes all 6 program appointments, Reconnect + Review visit, program booklet, and week 4 dinner.
This program is cash pay only, it will not be billed to insurance. Non-refundable.