Join us in January for our whole system “reboot”. This 5 week program includes both nutrition and lifestyle modifications to reset and restore the body’s natural processes and immune function. The ReNew food plan is a short-term therapeutic protocol that focuses on reducing inflammation and supports healthy elimination of toxins by improving our bodies ability to detox.
This program will support/benefit:
- Chronic inflammatory conditions
- Autoimmune diseases
- Stabilize blood sugar and insulin levels
- Chronic Conditions including: pain, fatigue, gastrointestinal and neurological conditions
- Anyone looking to break unhealthy habits, make lifestyle or nutritional modifications to optimize health
- Optimal nutritional support for processing and eliminating toxins
- Identify food allergies, sensitivities, intolerances, and triggers
- Reduced exposure to environmental toxins and inflammatory foods
- Resetting compromised metabolism
- Improve and rebalance your gut microbiome
- Restore your body’s natural detoxification functions
The food plan: a step up from our Elimination protocol, ReNew removes inflammatory foods to support metabolic detoxification and improved immune function. Learn how to eliminate cravings and dependence on processed foods and sugars – and more importantly how to replace them with tasty nutrient dense alternatives.
This 5 week intensive includes:
- 2 Group Visits (including cooking demonstrations and meals)
- 3 Shared Medical Visits (3-5 patients)
- Program resources
Program starts January 12th and meets weekly for 5 weeks.