CareersFUNCTIONAL MEDICINE OF IDAHO
Functional • Integrative • Family Medicine
Physician or Advanced Practice Provider
Functional Medicine of Idaho (FMI) has a full-time opening for a Physician (MD/DO) or Advanced Practice Provider (NP/PA), with experience in Functional Medicine and Family Medicine. Ideally, candidates should be certified by the Institute for Functional Medicine or be willing to become certified. FMI offers competitive compensation and benefits.
This provider will focus on the Functional Medicine team approach to provide excellent patient care and experiences, and deliver innovative, value-based care, with the ability to:
- Build a patient-focused functional medicine practice and an internal and external referral network that brings chronically ill patients to Functional Medicine of Idaho for Functional Medicine and Primary Care.
- Work closely with team members to optimize the patient care experience.
- Provide feedback to the Medical Director and Practice Administrator on effective mechanisms to improve patient flow, patient care, EMR documentation, diagnostic testing options, and nutraceutical therapeutics.
- Provide clinical support for shared medical visits
- M.D., D.O., N.P., or P.A., degree/certifications from an accredited school
- Functional Medicine experience in practice
- Prescription authority or eligible to apply for licensure to prescribe from the State Medical Board
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with diverse team members, caregivers, students, and patients
- Superior communication skills, emotional intelligence, and the ability to function in a rapidly changing environment
Submit Your Resume
Please submit your C.V. and references: