CareersFUNCTIONAL MEDICINE OF IDAHO
Functional • Integrative • Family Medicine
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
Salary • $14.00 per hour to start • Position posted April 1, 2018
We are looking for full-time certified medical assistant or registered medical assistant (RMA) to care for patients in our Boise-based medical practice serving Primary Care and Functional Medicine patients. The medical assistant must value the importance of patient-centered medicine and be willing to work as a team player. Position to start June or July 2018.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with patient care under the direction of medical providers
- Assist with administrative duties
- Assist with laboratory services
Must hold a current Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) license/certification; and have a minimum of two years experience as a medical assistant in a clinical setting. Minimum education to include high school graduate.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Strong customer service skills
- Patient empathy and confidentiality